Parent Teacher Association
All parents of pupils at How Wood School are members of the PTA. The work of the PTA is led by a committee of elected parents and teachers. We actively support the school by raising money for a variety of resources that would otherwise not be available to enhance the learning of our children.
Our aims are to:
- Promote the raising or donating of money to support the work of the school
- Organise, support, attend social and fundraising events
- Develop ways that parents, carers, staff and the wider community can socialise, share ideas and have fun
What can you do?
- You could join the PTA committee or become a friend
- Suggest ideas for fundraising projects and events
PTA Newsletter Spring Term 2017 (260KB)
PTA Newsletter Autumn Term 2016 (436KB)
To contact the PTA please complete the form below: