As part of our Home School Agreement all children are expected to wear the full school uniform, including black school shoes. We believe school uniform is a central part of our school community and promotes a sense of belonging. For further details, please download our uniform guidelines (55KB).
The children are required to wear:
- Navy sweatshirts, cardigans or fleece tops with the school logo
- White polo shirts with the school logo
- Grey smart trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores
- Pale blue checked summer dresses
- Sensible black shoes
Some uniform is available to buy from the School Office. We currently sell:
- Navy sweatshirts with school logo
- Navy cardigan with school logo
- Navy fleece jacket with school logo
- Reversible waterproof fleece lined jacket with school logo
- White polo shirts with school logo
- Yellow PE t-shirt with school logo
- Black PE shorts with shadow stripes
- Book bag with school logo
- PE bag with school logo
Prices updated September 2016
There has been a slight increase in prices for school uniform items. Please click on the new school uniform order form below.
School uniform can be bought at the following times only. Tuesday mornings 8.50am-9.15am and Thursday afternoons 3.20pm-3.45pm.
Jewellery & Accessories
Generally jewellery is neither safe nor appropriate for young children at school. We do therefore insist that these rules be followed:
- Only one pair of stud earrings may be worn – no hoops please.
- These studs should be in the ears only
- No bracelets, chains, necklaces or rings should be worn
Watches may be worn but please do not let children bring expensive watches to school, particularly on PE and swimming days, as the school cannot take responsibility if they are lost. Nail varnish should not be worn.
We expect all children to wear sensible and appropriate hair styles to school – long hair should be tied back for health and safety reasons. Only small hair bands in a sympathetic colour to the school uniform should be worn. Distinctive gelled or shaved styles for boys (including those with patterns incorporated) are not appropriate.